- 1. Shipping, Delivery and Insurance
- 2. Sales tax and Duties
- 3. Product pricing and currencies
- 4. Ordering, Payment and Security
- 5. Gift Wrapping
- 6. My Account
- 7. Returns and Cancellations
- 8. Sizing guides
- 9. Careers at Giftlab
- 10. Contacting Giftlab
HOLIDAY DELIVERY CUT-OFF DATES
To ensure your gift is received by December 24, please order by:
- UK: Midnight, Sunday, 22 December
- US & Europe: Tuesday, 17 December
- Rest of the World: Monday,16 December
- For any shipping enquiries outside these dates, please contact us.
1. Shipping, Delivery and Insurance
- We ship worldwide using our preferred partner DHL
- When your order has been despatched, we will send you an email containing a tracking number and link. You will be able to track your order through all stages of the delivery process.
- Delivery charges are based on the destination. Heavy or outsize items may incur a higher charge than the standard quoted.
- All orders shipped to you are fully insured for loss, theft or damage.
- Items returned to us using our approved delivery partner (DHL) are also insured. (please note we are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage if items are returned to us by any other method than DHL.
Destinations and delivery times
Please note shipping charges are based on weight and volumetrics so larger boxes and/or heavier items may incur a higher charge than the standard listed below.
|Destination||Standard Cost||Delivery Time & Service|
|UK||£7.50||DHL Express (1-2 Business days)|
|Europe||£15.00||DHL Standard (2-5 Business days)
DHL Express (1-2 Business days)
|North America||£25.00||DHL Express (3-5 Business days)|
|Rest of World (including Africa, South America, Middle East, Far East and Oceania||£25.00||DHL Express (3-5 Business days)|
2. Sales tax and Duties
- Orders delivered within the EU will be charged UK VAT
- We ship DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) to the following list of countries. This means Giftlab will calculate relevant duties payable for the items purchased and apply to your order on an item by item basis. The final amount you will be charged by Giftlab will include all relevant Sales taxes and duties applicable for your order. If you are sending a gift, the recipient will not have to pay any duties upon receipt.
|San Marino||Saudia Arabia||Singapore|
|Switzerland||Thailand||United Arab Emirates|
|United Kingdom||United States||Venezuela|
For all other countries where we are able to ship, we ship DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). Under DDU, you or the recipient, may be liable for any applicable sales taxes and duties that may be charged by your local customs authorities.
Recent changes to Russian Customs require all orders to be addressed and sent to a business address. We handle this through our partner DHL. For private Russian clients who wish make a purchase or send a gift to a private address, we are able to send as a DDP shipment to any address in the Russian Federation (delivery average 5 – 10 days depending on location). To clear Customs, a duty rate of 35% of the value of each item ordered will be applied plus shipping costs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this service.
3. Product pricing and currencies
- All transactions are in UK pounds sterling. Our pricing includes VAT (Value Added Tax) at the prevailing rate of 20%. Orders delivered outside the EU will have this deducted but you may be required to pay import tax and/or local sales tax
- If you purchase from outside of the UK, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your credit card.
4. Ordering, Payment and Security
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
Clients may also choose to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Payment is deducted from your card immediately. The transaction will appear on your statement as ‘GIFTLAB LTD’
- Ordering via our website is safe and secure. We take security extremely seriously. We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect.
- All transactions on the website are processed using Datacash , a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card in a secure host environment.
- Our website uses encryption technology to protect your personal information during data transport.
- All transactions are processed securely using 128 bit encryption, supported by Verisign.
Storing credit/debit card details
- We do not store details of credit or debit card information anywhere on our website.
We will process your order as soon as possible. However if your order is received out of hours, it will be processed on the next business day. Our office hours are 0900 – 1800 GMT Monday – Friday. (excluding Public Holidays)
5. Gift Wrapping
- All orders are beautifully presented in GiftLab packaging. All are packed by hand by our experienced team who will ensure each gift is professionally packed to withstand the rigours of transportation.
- If you wish to include a gift message during the order process, this will be elegantly produced on a gift card (two sizes available), placed in the matching envelope and attached to the gift.
6. My Account
- If you have forgotten your password, please click here to be sent a link to reset your password
- Your user name is the email address you registered with.
- For any account queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Returns and Cancellations
- All items (except specially commissioned, bespoke or personalised items), may be returned in original condition within fourteen working days following receipt of the goods.
- To return goods, please follow the instructions on the Returns Documentation, enclosed with your item, in the first instance you will need to request from us an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation).
- To help us monitor returns, please mark the reason for the return on the Returns Documentation note.
- All goods must be returned with the Giftlab security tag attached or enclosed with the goods.
- Please note that specially commissioned, bespoke or personalised items that have been made to the customers specification are not eligible for return, refund, store credit or exchange.
- Refunds for merchandise returned within the fourteen day returns period will be refunded to the purchasers card within 30 days subject to the goods being received by us in the condition they were originally sent to the recipient.
- We do not refund delivery or import duties.
- We do refund UK and European VAT on all returns.
- Sales tax for all non EU countries is not refundable.
Items received as Gifts
If you wish to exchange an item you have received as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your Giftlab account (you will need to register your details with us). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware you will need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping and taxes and duties where applicable. Please contact email@example.com to coordinate your gift return.
8. Sizing guides
A link to sizing guides can be found on the product page on all sized items. If you have any queries with regard to sizing, please contact a member of our customer services team who will be happy to assist you.
9. Careers at Giftlab
If you would like to work for Giftlab.com, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org We will keep information received on file but will only reply if we have a specific role that you may
be considered for.
10. Contacting Giftlab
Please visit our contact us page for more information